Creative Message Boards And Command Centers

January 27, 2015
Do you have a home message board or command center?

  Since I love to up-cycle and re-purpose, I put my message board together with a cabinet door, a clipboard, and an enamelware tray, and trimmed it out with vintage wooden yardsticks!

Junky Upcycled Message Center www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
My message board tutorial is here.

Does your family need more organization?  Are you feeling creative?  Are you ready for DIY project?

Creative & Fun Command Centers www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
Then my Creative Message Center clipboard on Hometalk may of interest to you!  Here are fifteen curated, creative command center ideas to inspire you!  So have fun, and get organized with great DIY projects from the contributors at Hometalk!










Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.